Prior to using the website (hereinafter referred to as "this website") of Hokusei Rubber Industry Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), please read this policy and agree to its terms and conditions.
Please note that this policy is subject to change without prior notice. The revised policy will take effect from the time it is posted on this website, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
All materials on this website (including but not limited to texts, photos, information, and programs) and emails that the Company sends to our customers cannot be, under any circumstances, distributed or reprinted without prior written permission from the Company, whether as a whole or in part. Any unauthorized reprints or reproductions are strictly prohibited.
Although the Company endeavors to keep all information on this website up-to-date, we make no guarantee about its completeness and accuracy. Hokusei Rubber Industry takes no responsibility for any damages/disadvantages caused by—and/or issues with third parties that arise as a result of—the use of information and/or content on this website.
Further, the Company reserves the right to modify, change, and otherwise edit or remove this website from public view without prior notice, and it is not liable for any damages incurred due to these circumstances.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Hokusei Rubber Industry Co., Ltd. (hereafter “the Company”) recognizes that the protection of information that can identify individuals (hereafter “personal information”) is a social duty of the Company. The Company shall endeavor to handle personal information properly by establishing the following Personal Information Protection Policy in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Collection and use of personal information
- The Company shall collect personal information without a deception or other wrongful means, and will use the personal information within the range of the following purposes of use.
1. Provision of answer in response to request, question and inquiry from customer
2. Provision of better service to customer
- Security management of personal information
- The Company shall take necessary and appropriate security management measures and supervises them to prevent any leakage, loss or destruction of the personal information that the Company holds.
- Provision of personal information to third party
- The Company shall not disclose the personal information to third party unless the written consent of the customer is provided.
The above commitment may not hold true when disclosure is requested by a judicial court, police department or consumer affairs bureau or organization having the equivalent authority.
- Disclosure of personal information
- When disclosure of personal information is requested by a customer, the Company will disclose the personal information only when the customer who made such request can by identified in the following manner.
The customer who made such request should send a copy of identification document (such as driver's license or health insurance ID card) to the following management by mail.
The Company will disclose the personal information upon confirmation of the document content and upon identification that the customer who made such request is the individual concerned.
Hokusei Rubber Industry Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Security Manager
- Access Analytics Tools